- Southwest Chicken and White Bean Soup. It’s been too hot for this lately but as soon as the temperatures drop I’m bringing this recipe back into rotation.
2. Crack Potatoes. Oh my goodness. These are delicious and I started bringing them to every function we attend and I never bring anything home. It’s actually becoming a request for family and church functions.
3. Taco Cups. I had these in the freezer and we ate them recently. So yummy and easy and I love that they freeze well. Just double the recipe and freeze for dinner on a busy week night.
4. Bubble Up Pizza. Canned biscuits and mozzarella. It’s so wrong and so right at the same time. We had this for dinner on a lazy Friday night at home and BK even asked for seconds. This never happens so it was definitely a winner at our house.
5. Pioneer Woman’s Lasagna. Our new neighbors came over to eat with us and I knew I wanted to make lasagna. My recipe was quick and easy but I thought I would venture out and make something at least semi-homemade. This was a hit. Seriously, so good.
What about you? Have you tried any great recipes that you’d love to share?