Today’s post is quick and easy but don’t let that fool you. These pretzels are always the hit of any holiday party I make them for, and I don’t get to come back home with any. Which is great for my waist line. And don’t let the name fool you, you can make these to snack on anytime. I always try to make them when I know there will be a crowd because they’re on the addictive side.
Here’s the recipe:
- 1- 16oz bag of pretzels (Sam’s sells a huge container of Christmas tree shaped pretzel or just use the twists, sticks won’t work as well).
- 1 cup of oil
- 1 pack Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1 tsp Cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- Mix the Ranch seasoning, oil, garlic salt and Cayenne pepper in a large bowl and then add the pretzels to the mixture.
- Mix the seasoning mix and pretzels until all pretzels are coated. A great trick here is to put it all in a large zip-lock bag and shake well.
- Pour the pretzels onto baking sheets, evenly.
- Bake at 200 degrees for 1 1/2 hours, stirring every 20 minutes.