A few months ago, I reviewed a fabulous product from Revlon, and I fell in love with their Photo Ready BB Cream™. When the time came to review a second product from Revlon, there was no way I could turn down the opportunity.
I’m busy, and I mean busy in a way that I don’t even comprehend sometimes. I teach full-time, chase after a toddler, write for the blog, and still manage to squeeze in trips to the gym and make dinner each night. I’m usually running from the time I get off work in the evenings until I finally hit the bed. No time to reapply makeup between work and dance class, or before small group Bible study but, I think I manage to look pretty put together (on the outside, anyway).
One of my favorite beauty secrets is to splash on a little lip color between places. Lipstick can take you far, my friends. For some reason it instantly makes you feel put together and a little glamorous, even on days when I feel far from glamorous. And my new favorite lip color of choice is Revlon ColorBurst™ Lip Butter. All three colors immediately went into my purse after the first application. I need these cuties with me at all times.
From top to bottom:
1. Peach Parfait–This has been my everyday go-to color since the product arrived. It’s perfect for everyday wear and not to dark at all.
2. Cotton Candy–This is such a fun color, it gave me the feel of a more nude lip. I think it’s perfect for a girl’s night out and would complement a more dramatic makeup look. It even has a fun shimmer to add an extra dimension.
3. Berry Smoothie–This color goes on a little darker than my normal wear, but it is my favorite of the three colors, I wore it on our recent date in the picture below.
What is your secret beauty weapon? Tell me in the comments below and you will be entered for a chance to win a $50 Visa gift card!
No duplicate comments.
You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:
- Leave a comment in response to the sweepstakes prompt on this post
- Tweet (public message) about this promotion; including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: “#SweepstakesEntry”; and leave the URL to that tweet in a comment on this post
- Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and leave the URL to that post in a comment on this post
- For those with no Twitter or blog, read the official rules to learn about an alternate form of entry.
This giveaway is open to US Residents age 18 or older. Winners will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail. You have 72 hours to get back to me, otherwise a new winner will be selected.
The Official Rules are available here.
This sweepstakes runs from 10/9/2013-11/5/2013.
Be sure to visit the Revlon brand page on BlogHer.com where you can read other bloggers’ posts!