Last year, I had so much fun with the 12 Days Of Christmas series. I love creating and cooking, especially around the holidays. Another 12 days series isn’t in the cards for this year, things are busy and I’m lucky to get a blog post up these days, it’s just a busy season around here.
I wanted to share some of my favorite projects from around the blog. You can find links to them and a short explanation beneath the collages. These have all been created in our home and I can say without a doubt that anyone can accomplish these fun and simple projects.
Get your hot glue gun out, I promise this is going to be fun for everyone!
- Santa’s Magic Key- A fun and simple project, Santa’s magic key is left out on Christmas Eve night and it includes a precious poem that incorporates the real reason for the season as well.
- Holiday Bucket List– I love the idea of a holiday bucket list. Include all of your favorite traditions and it becomes a sweet reminder in your home this season.
- Ruffled Tree Skirt– Create a fun tree skirt to use for years to come.
- Ornament Wreath– A quick and easy tutorial for a festive ornament wreath.
- Painted Tie-Dye Ornament– This is a quick and easy tutorial using glass ornaments and acrylic paint
- Modge Podge Ornaments– Modge Podge your favorite paper to a glass ornament for a festive look
- Personalized Glitter Ornament– With vinyl letters create a personalized ornament
- Hand-Print Ornament– Using your childs hand create a personalized snowman ornament
- Christmas-PJ Tree– If you have old Christmas PJ’s this is a perfect way to always have them as a keepsake and add decor to a child’s room
And the holiday season wouldn’t be complete without a few of my favorite Christmas recipes:
- Homemade Hot Chocolate
- Christmas Party Pretzels
- Peppermint Chocolate Cake Balls
- Cinnamon Roll Monkey Bread
- Sausage Balls
And I’m sharing another fun recipe on Every Day Cheer today. Click over to check out my recipe for Christmas Crunch.