Well, actually Judson was 8 months, on Christmas Day, excuse my tardiness, we were just a tiny bit busy.
Another month has come and gone, with this month you saw your first Christmas and all of the wonderful things the season brings. Your first visit with Santa, numerous holiday parties, and your first Christmas morning. You rode on the train and even though you didn’t quite understand what in the world we were doing, your sister was quick to explain things to you.
You love being outside, especially in your swing or the wagon. You love your daddy and your big sister, but I think it’s easy to say mom wins out over anyone else right now. You are the sweetest baby I’ve ever met, so laid back. We love you more than you know. You started waving at people and saying “Heyyy” as you see people in restaurants or stores, or just when one of us walk into the room at home (I caught your sweet wave in the photo below). This month also brought your first cold, and that was no fun at all.
- Eating- you eat every 3 hours during the day. No plans to stretch that out?
- You take two good naps (one mid- morning and one after lunch) and then you like to catch a catnap around 5:30.
- We have finally seen some progress in nighttime sleep, prior to the cold you had, you were sleeping through the night (7:30-7:30), but the sickness threw you off a bit. We’re hopeful that you’ll get right back to that routine.
- You’re crawling everywhere! Like, for real crawling! It’s crazy to see you go!
- You have four teeth! This month brought three new teeth, so that was fun for all.
- You still love bath time, you love taking a bath in the big bath tub and splash and play the whole time.
- You love Coco, playing peek-a-boo, being outside, playing with your toys, crawling around after your sister, and you really, really love your mommy.
- You are pulling up on everything, you really love to stand.
- You’re still babbling and talking all of the time! We hear “ma-ma” and “da-da” and “bye-bye” and “hey!”
- You want to chew or suck on everything! Everything you touch goes straight to your mouth and I’m a little worried about all the tiny doll pieces your sister received for Christmas.
- You’re still nursing, you don’t mind taking a bottle though.
- I think it’s official, you aren’t taking a paci. End of story.
- You love to laugh, you’re so ticklish!
- We think you’re close to 20 pounds… we won’t go back to the doctor until later this month.
- You wear a size 3 diaper and 9 or 12 month clothes.
- You continue to love eating. You’re even fun to eat out with, as long as we keep feeding you.