I have big, big plans to blog more often this year. I haven’t gotten off to the best start, huh? I’ve had really big intentions, but life and Netflix and great books have taken over my spare time.
I keep seeing this interview on Facebook, but let’s be honest, I’m never going to save my Facebook posts, I love that Kristin put hers in a blog post. This is what I originally started the blog for anyway, documenting all the things.
1. What is something mom always says to you? BRAAAYYYYLEN
2. What makes mom happy? For me to be good.
3. What makes mom sad? For me to be bad. Looking at questions 1-3 it seems like all I do is discipline, but I promise it’s more fun than that around here.
4. How does your mom make you laugh? By telling me jokes Knock-knock jokes at her request, all day, every day.
5. What was your mom like as a child? Just like me. So very true, she hears this all of the time!
6. How old is your mom? 17 I’ll take it!
7. How tall is your mom? Taller than a truck I’m only 5’6″ so she’s a little off
8. What is her favorite thing to do? Eat ice cream I’m not a big ice cream eater, but this is BK’s favorite thing to do
9. What does your mom do when you’re not around? Go to the gym
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? Art I wish, but sweet that she notices that it’s something that I love
11. What is your mom really good at ? Doing Bible Journaling
12. What is your mom not very good at? Cleaning the house This made me laugh out loud. Y’all, I may have faults but a dirty house is NOT one of them, I feel like I am always tidying something up around here.
13. What does your mom do for a job? Work on her computer
14. What is your mom’s favorite food? Ice cream
15. If your mom were a character, who would she be? Goldie Locks, daddy would be one of the three bears
16. What do you and your mom do together? Bible Journaling and art Yes!! Our favorites!
17. How are you and your mom different? Our hair, and size, and she has longer arms The hair thing is big for her, she is forever telling me how she wishes I had pretty curls like her. Sorry friend, but that came from your daddy.
18. How do you know your mom loves you? By the way she looks at me This was my favorite answer, by far!
19. Where is your mom’s favorite place to go? Hmm.. That’s a hard one…
20. How old was your Mom when you were born? Zero And then it all just got silly!
We should totally do this more often, I love her answers and love the perspective it gives me on what she’s seeing with her little eyes.