Nothing says Christmastime quite like a cold evening with the fireplace roaring, a cup of hot cocoa and a Christmas movie playing. It is truly one of the simple pleasures in life and I have a recipe for hot coco recipe that’s unlike anything you can buy in a packet from the store. It’s smooth and creamy and it has just the right amount of chocolate. I adore this recipe and I always make a big batch of hot cocoa and I keep some in the pantry and give some away.
Last year, I used mason jars and the darling Erin Condren labels, I added a square of red polka-dot fabric to finish off the top.
- Erin Condren gift labels
- mason jars
- festive fabric (to coordinate with the gift labels)
- homemade hot cocoa (see recipe below)
Homemade Hot Cocoa
- 1 large box of dry milk (8 qt)
- 2 lbs NesQuick Powdered Chocolate drink
- 1 container of Cremora (11 oz)
- 1 box powdered sugar