I have about 20 minutes to put this post together before I need to finish getting ready and head out the door for work. I’m not promising perfection. The blog has been quiet for the last few days so I wanted to give you something today, and what better than Five on Friday?
1. I started a bible study on Wednesday of this week with a group of local women. Remember when I wrote that Build ‘em Up post and admitted that I just haven’t found a group of women to join since we moved last year? Well, Kristin invited me to her Wednesday night group and I immediately agreed. It’s so funny how things work out, and I am so thankful for this sweet group and being able to study the Word with them each week. We’re doing a study on James by Beth Moore, and of course, Beth Moore has already rocked my world.
2. I’m itching to throw a game day party. This week won’t work because we’re actually going to the Auburn game (yes, I’m an Alabama fan, I’m also a really sweet wife). Our anniversary is Tuesday and I thought it would be a great time to get a few tickets and head to the Plains. But, I still want a football party, and I’ll make that happen sometime between now and the last week in November. How cute are these printables from Green Owl Crafts?
3. I’m border-line obsessed with making BK’s lunch each week, and possibly a little over the top. She loves it, I love it, everybody wins.
4. 4. We had Kevin and Amanda’s Spicy Sausage Pasta on Tuesday night. Allen called me on my drive home from work and put in this request. We had to change the menu plan for it, but it is worth every single cheesy calorie.
5. We wrapped up our summer this past weekend with a quick trip to Orange Beach. We went with my family and had a great time, spending our days on the beach and our evenings eating seafood. I’m never ready for summer to be over, but if it has to be, then I’ll gladly pull out my boots and sweaters and await the aroma of pumpkin spice. Bring it on, fall!